Because at some stage you’ll want to get out of the house. Rather than having to unpack/pack your regular pram which is large and heavy every time you want to go to the shops, this stroller is tiny and light and can live permanently in the boot of your car. Most regular prams are stage five clingers and will take up your entire boot space, leaving you no room for all the other *stuff* you need (trust us) when you leave the house with a baby, but this flexible pram from BabyZen is low on footprint. When you’re feeling extra bold or downright mad, it is also the perfect pram for travelling on planes or public transport. The stroller is light (6.2kgs) and can be easily carried on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap. It is small enough to take on a flight as hand luggage (take that, Jetstar), and it is nimble enough to go up and down steps and public transport without having to ask a stranger to help lift an awkwardly heavy pram.
Because this is one of the biggest (and best!) purchases you'll make, let's break down all the features:
- This newly improved version comes with the black frame stroller and seat pad so is suitable for when your baby is ready to sit slightly up, around six months old.
- The stroller has four independent wheel suspensions, an exclusive “soft-drive” system so there is no need to lock the front swivel wheel, plus one hand folding, unfolding and driving.
- Super lightweight at 6.2kg and extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm). So it fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of a plane.
- An Anti-UV fabric (SPF 50+) pop-up canopy that has a window for keeping an constant eye on your baby, as well as a roomy under the stroller storage basket.
- Plus removable fabrics (like the seat pad) that are entirely washable.
- Seat reclines to 130 degrees allowing for your baby to fall asleep in a position as flat as possible.
Please be aware that this item falls under our Bulky Goods Shipping Policy and shipping rates, which are calculated at checkout, do apply.
The newly improved BabyZen YOYO² is the lightest and best looking pram on the market. It is compatible with selected baby capsules so if your baby falls asleep in the car you can easily transfer them to the pram, minimising the risk of waking your sleeping baby, which is all we really, really want. In the seat position (for six months+) the back rest reclines to 130 degrees allowing for your baby to fall asleep in a position as flat as possible.
Easy to set up and pack down. Four separate parts that connect together easily. There are some additional extras you can choose to purchase, but are not 100% necessary. For example, if you want to fit your Baby Capsule Car Seat into your BabyZen YOYO², you will need to check if it will fit (most brands are compatible) and you'll need to buy the adapter connectors.
Size: dimensions folded: 52 x 44 x 18 cm and weight: 6.2kg harness: comfortable seat pad and 5-point harness.
An absolute must on your ‘Baby List’. The Babyzen Yo-yo stroller isn’t just for travelling it’s a great zip around everyday pram. It’s lightweight, compact and super easy to clean. Even though the yo-yo pricey, it’s worth it. What’s a great bonus when travelling, is You can use the yo-yo on every airline and it fits in all overhead luggage spaces.
The 1 tiny con is that the yo-yo doesn’t lie completely flat, only 3/4 of the way but then again it is a stroller and not a pram after all.
I’d highly recommend using The Memo to order your baby items through. I was able to click and collect my order all within 24hrs.