WHY YOU NEED IT
Because at some stage you’ll want to get out of the house. Rather than having to unpack/pack your regular pram which is large and heavy every time you want to go to the shops, this stroller is tiny and light and can live permanently in the boot of your car. Most regular prams are stage five clingers and will take up your entire boot space, leaving you no room for all the other *stuff* you need (trust us) when you leave the house with a baby, but this flexible pram from BabyZen is low on footprint. When you’re feeling extra bold or downright mad, it is also the perfect pram for travelling on planes or public transport. The stroller is light (6.2kgs) and can be easily carried on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap. It is small enough to take on a flight as hand luggage (take that, Jetstar), and it is nimble enough to go up and down steps and public transport without having to ask a stranger to help lift an awkwardly heavy pram.
Because this is one of the biggest (and best!) purchases you'll make, let's break down all the features:
- This newly improved version comes with the black frame stroller and seat pad so is suitable for when your baby is ready to sit slightly up, around six months old.
- The stroller has four independent wheel suspensions, an exclusive “soft-drive” system so there is no need to lock the front swivel wheel, plus one hand folding, unfolding and driving.
- Super lightweight at 6.2kg and extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm). So it fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of a plane.
- An Anti-UV fabric (SPF 50+) pop-up canopy that has a window for keeping an constant eye on your baby, as well as a roomy under the stroller storage basket.
- Plus removable fabrics (like the seat pad) that are entirely washable.
- Seat reclines to 130 degrees allowing for your baby to fall asleep in a position as flat as possible.
The newly improved BabyZen YOYO² is the lightest and best looking pram on the market. It is compatible with selected baby capsules so if your baby falls asleep in the car you can easily transfer them to the pram, minimising the risk of waking your sleeping baby, which is all we really, really want. In the seat position (for six months+) the back rest reclines to 130 degrees allowing for your baby to fall asleep in a position as flat as possible.
YOYO² Stroller 6months + - Grey
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER