We LOVE a chat. We LOVE a share.
Get amongst all the good stuff by following us.
We love our social media pages and feel so grateful to have a community committed to making expectant parents feel good. These pages are established for all members to:
- Learn about our brand and products
- Find information and advice about our products
- Participate in constructive discussion
- Share positive or negative feedback
- Request assistance from our Customer Service team.
Whilst our social media policy has openness and transparency at its core, we apply a common-sense approach to the appropriate use of our social media pages by customers.
You must not use our social media pages to upload, transmit, email or publish any content, posts, images or comments that:
- Are likely to be or is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive
- Are discriminatory including, but not limited to, on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or political belief
- Employ sexual appeal in a manner which is exploitative, humiliating and degrading of any individual or group of people
- Contain nudity or sexually explicit or suggestive content
- Contain violence, harmful and graphic content or promotes or endorses violence, illegal or harmful activities
- Contain content that violates another person’s rights including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Contain content which is potentially inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, indecent or otherwise objectionable, inappropriate or otherwise inconsistent with the memo brand
- Are considered cyber trolling or bullying in nature
- Use offensive, obscene or inappropriate language
- Contain political messages, third party advertising and links, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam.
the memo may remove any content, posts, images or comments that are inconsistent with our Community Standards.
If you see something that you think may be inconsistent with our Community Standards, then please let us know by contacting Customer Service.