Address: Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd Moorabbin, VIC 3189.
We encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions, and consult our Help section if you have any particular questions in relation to browsing and shopping online with us. By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
CURRENCY AND PRICING
Prices shown on the Site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change effective immediately upon posting to the Site or other form of notification.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER BOOKING
Once you have made your choice and your order or booking has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order or booking. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order or booking, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Acceptance of your order or booking, and completion of the contract between you and the memo will be completed when we (or our authorised agents) email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched and have been handed over to the designated carrier. Completion of orders is subject to availability of the goods and/or services. The contract for the supply of goods or provision of services (as the context permits) is concluded in Victoria, Australia.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the item ordered is out of stock, the services are unavailable or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out, or otherwise contemplated, within the Terms and Conditions.
the memo reserves the right to refuse to process or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
the memo reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item, or restrict the number of items being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By placing an order or making a booking with the memo you agree to use the products or services only for their intended purpose. If you use the products or services for any other purpose you will assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of this use.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and services on the Site, however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product or service descriptions, colours, ingredients, information or other content available on or via the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, available or error-free.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
the memo offers free Standard delivery (2-5 days) on orders over $99, excluding Bulky Goods (Little Wiwa Play Mats, Leander Cot and Mattress, Oeuf Cot and Baby Rest Mattress). For orders that include a Bulky Good shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. For orders under $99, there is a flat $9 charge. Express Shipping (1-2 days) is $15 for rural areas, $12.95 for metro areas.
the memo is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products.
Orders received before 12pm AEST, Monday to Friday - We will dispatch your order from our warehouse on the same day.
Orders received after 12pm AEST, Monday to Friday - We will dispatch your order from our warehouse the following business day (Monday - Friday).
Please note: shipping times are a guideline, and subject to change based on order volume, promotional periods, wild weather, or unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond the memo’s reasonable control.
Your offer code is valid for one transaction only on orders within Australia. Codes are valid only for the period specified and will end at 11.59pm AEST on the end date. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel promotional codes for any reason at any time. Promotional codes are and remain at all times, the property of TheMemo Pty Ltd. For any queries please call customer service. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, special promotions or discounts, this includes My Memo loyalty vouchers and gift vouchers and items that are on sale.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING, FATHER'S DAY COLLECTION
Offer ends at 11.59pm, Sunday 29 August AEST. Discount will automatically apply at checkout when you add any item from the Father's Day Collection. To qualify for free express shipping, you must purchase an item from the Father's Day collection. Excludes bulky items.
FREE SHIPPING OFFERS
Your free shipping offer is valid for one transaction only on orders delivered within Australia. Free shipping offers are valid only for the period specified and will end at 1.59am AEST on the end date. Orders placed on days with free shipping offers are not eligible for our 2pm same day dispatch guarantee. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel promotional offers for any reason at any time. For any queries please call customer service.
Sale of items during the memo pre-sale will be limited to a max order quantity per customer, per order. This max order quantity can be determined by the memo at any time and will not be greater than 3 units per order. Please note offer periods are subject to product availability and will terminate early once sold out. the memo can withdraw offers at any time.
The contents of our website, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our Site) use by its users.
You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on thememo.com for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works of, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of this site.
When purchasing from the memo your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please email our support team.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions for all our instagram, facebook and email competitions.
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. Promotion commences at the date the competition is first published on our social media feeds and entries close up to seven days later unless otherwise stated.
3. Prizes are not transferable.
4. Winners will be notified via email or DM.
5. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (TheMemo Pty Ltd) and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
6. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry, including their story, is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
7. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on Facebook or Instagram.
8. Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
9. Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
12. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
16. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
EMAIL DATABASE SIGN UP