This product is not a toy and should be stored away from children when not in use. Designed for parental use only.
Do not place near/above your child's cot/bed or sleeping area.
Remove from window when not in use to avoid overheating .
Do not leave in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Check for any damage to the blind before using - detached suckers could be a choking hazard.
Check the room temperature to ensure your child does not overheat.
To attach to the window:
1. Ensure Window is clean, dry and free of any dust.
2. Moisten the sucker panels, starting at the top, work across the width of the window pressing each sucker in place. (It is recommended to start with the top suctions, firmly press each sucker individually from the outside in. (This helps get all the air out to ensure of a firm suction) – this may take a few firm presses.
3. For a firm and solid fit continue with all the suctions around the blind attaching to your window.
4. Make sure each sucker is pressed in until they are flat and fully suctioned to the window.
5. Fold the excess fabric into the window.
To adjust the size:
Easy to adjust size with simple Velcro system. To make smaller attach Velcro dots together.
IMPORTANT! - Do not grab or pull the entire blind, this may result in damage to your window.
1. Remove sucker panels individually
2. Fold product back into pocket.
Limitations of use:
- Do not use on windows that have damaged edges, visible chips, cracks or any other glass or frame damage.
- Do not use on laminated, textured/patterned or leaded glass or windows with internal wire strengthening.
- Purflo will not be held responsible for any glass breakage resulting from the use of the total eclipse portable blackout blind.
- The blind can be safely applied to normal single or double glazed windows in good condition.