Home / Hushh Continuous Portable White Noise Machine

YOGASLEEP

Hushh Continuous Portable White Noise Machine

PORTABLE SOUND MACHINE

Rated 5.0 out of 5
4 Reviews
$79.95

Regular price $79.95

Your message will be hand written in a complimentary greeting card from the memo.

Turn on this bad boy for your baby to be comforted with soothing sounds while masking everyday noises. Sleep consultants recommend white noise as it reminds your baby of being in the womb, forming a frame of sleep association. White Noise creates a consistent sound environment for a longer, more restful sleep cycle. Mix it up and choose from three sound options: bright white noise, deep white noise or gentle surf. Whilst the USB charger can keep it going all night long and also comes with a nightlight, if you are looking for a device to run all night, every night, the more permanent option Yogasleep Whish White Noise Machine is a more suitable device.

The Hushh Continuous White Noise Machine can go with you everywhere. And count on it. It is rechargeable and the baby safe clip easily attaches it to a pram, in the car or while travelling. It’s really helpful to use softly to prevent your baby waking up to noises when they grow up. There’s a wide noise volume - most parents play low to medium volume, as the maximum volume too close to your baby’s ear can be too loud. A lower volume also means the charge lasts longer.
Daily use: absolutely.
Life cycle: newborn until toddler if you wish (to help block out background noises).
Functionality: electric, rechargeable and portable.
Eco-aware: keep safe for baby #2 or #3 or pass on to any new parents.

Delivery:           

Free Standard Delivery for orders over $150. Need it Stat? Express Shipping $10 metro areas, $15 rural areas.

Returns:                                       

We have created an edit of only the best products in the baby sphere that we trust, know work and think you need. With this in mind, we offer a 30 Day Trial that comes with a free Refund or Exchange service for unused items, valid for 30 Days after purchase or after your due date. A store credit will be applied for any used items.

Bring it on! Get in touch with our team of editors at hello@thememo.com.au and we'll work to get back to you within two hours (business hours).
average rating 5.0 out of 5
Based on 4 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    4 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 1 Star
    0 Reviews
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
Customer photos and videos
Review posted
Reviewed by Nadine E.
Verified Buyer
Rated 5 out of 5

A lifesaver!!

This sound machine has been one of the best purchases I have made for my bub!! Sleep is no longer so elusive for us thank goodness!! This little gem comes everywhere with us - hooks onto the pram, capsule and snuggles into the corner of his cot every night. We love the wave sounds and I feel as if I can see my boy almost visibly relax when I turn the machine on as he knows it’s time for sleep!! I love the Small size of it and how it is quick and easy to recharge via USB. Definitely one of the best sound machines out there!!

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?
Review posted
Reviewed by Lauren M.
Verified Buyer
Rated 5 out of 5

Love it!

We love our white noise machine! Helps to drown out disturbances so bub can get maximum sleep. Easy to use and a range of sounds to choose from.

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?
Review posted
Reviewed by James T.
Rated 5 out of 5

Buy it for sure

Put this in combination with a dark room and you are 80% of the way there. Not sure what the other 20% is though!?!

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?