WHY YOU NEED IT
Already keen to breastpump with Haakaa’s cult silicone breast pump? Make it even easier with this combo set which includes a Haakaa Baby Bottle Top. Simply express directly into the detachable silicone bottle with the pump, then swap the flange for the baby bottle teat for easy feeding straight from the bottle. Made from food grade silicone and non-toxic PP, this compact pump and bottle top combo is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you need to express (then feed) quickly and discreetly. It’s small, portable and convenient, accommodates different breast sizes and there are no cords or batteries required. The bottle teat included in this set is a Slow Flow teat which is suitable for newborns. The soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple is designed to closely mimic breastfeeding while dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake while feeding.
How to Use The Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise the pump by boiling in water for three-five minutes.
- Place the pump flange over the nipple – make sure the nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – may need to adjust the position of the pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
This bottle is seriously smart. The off-centre silicone nipple allows for feeding in a natural, upright position, while anti-colic vents allow your baby to drink without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.