WHY YOU NEED IT
If you’re breastfeeding and want to hold onto your milk, this Haakaa Lady Bug Milk Collector will do just that, collect any let down milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad. The comfortable and discreet one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and fits on the inside of your bra to catch those precious drops of breastmilk. If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, you can press it to your breast, where you will feel light suction as it gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop to help you to build up a stash of breastmilk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort. Completely portable, the Ladybug has small feet on the bottom that lets it stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use, no cords or batteries required. Once you have finished collecting your let down, simply open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
How to Use Your Haakaa Silicone Ladybug Milk Collector:
1. Tuck the collector inside your bra
2. Centre the hole on the back of the collector over your nipple.
3. Squeeze the collector to expel air and create light suction against your breast.
4. Once in place, you're free to start tackling other tasks while the Ladybug collects every drop of your breastmilk.
5. When the collector is full or you've collected the desired amount of milk, detach the collector from your breast.
6. Remove the plug on the top of the collector and pour your milk through the hole into a safe storage container.
If you’re getting a lot of letdown that is being lost in a breast pad, hold onto it with the Haakaa Lady Bug. Breastfeeding mums can wear this comfortably and discreetly as they go about their day, just like they would breast pads, but this way, you can save your milk!
Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector - 75ml
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER